Angle board offered by us ae manufactured using multiple layers of paperboard that are laminated with glue & formed into a rigid right angle. This provides exceptional strength for load stability as well as for packaging protection. Manufactured on made-to-order basis, we can offer Angle boards in a variety of lengths, leg-sizes & thicknesses.
Unitizing: Used in conjunction with strapping or stretch film, it helps in creating a tight, secure shipping cube for containing load and preventing damage from shifting during shipping & handling.
Angle board Benefits:
- More products can be packaged per pallet, reducing handling & shipping costs
- Minimizing load damages, thus improving customer satisfaction
- Minimizes pilferage due to better load unitization
- Facilitates higher applied tension for superior load stability
- Reduces indentation caused by strapping
- As a sturdy package component, it helps absorb impacts at all load corners (including vertical corners)
- Reduces product damage incurred during shipping, handling & storage
- Improves profits by reducing customer rejection rates
- Stacking Strength:
- Angle board vertically reinforces loads, enabling them to be stacked higher for maximum utilization of warehouse space
- Strap Protection:
- Strapping, applied at maximum tension, improves load stability but subjects the load to possible crushing at corners. Angle board provides buffer between load & strapping to permit high tension without damages.